#dnsbikegang

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

New Vintage Clothing Blog!!!



Some of you might already know that I'm working at 69 Vintage Buy the Pound. It's totally awesome. There's incredible old clothes by the truckload, amazing customers and the best part is that everything is recycled. The other day Pattie Milkshake came in and hung out for a bit... it was nice to see her but I got so excited when she put this on that I almost tore off a nail reaching for my camera. Now it hurts to type and I can't wash my own dishes, but whatever - this photo was totally worth it!!!

3 comments:

jacquie doll said...

Hey I'm glad you're doing a vintage blog as well! I love hanging out, trying stuff on at 69 vintage. When I do I get mad that I forgot my camera.
You are going on my blog friend list lets be pals!
jacquieshambles
jacquieb.blogspot.com

BIG RED said...

oh my patty!!! your amazing and i heart you endlessly!!

Anonymous said...

wow i gotta go!