#dnsbikegang

Friday, May 29, 2009

Not Just a Label...



A few months ago I was checking out stores in Europe that carried sustainable streetwear and I stumbled upon www.notjustalabel.com... it's an online shop that carries one of a kind pieces by smaller labels and even students from across the globe. After spending a few hours trying to digest the scope of the site, I sent them our lookbook and got an account with them in a few hours! The site makes me happy for a few reasons - one, they support indie designers by connecting smaller labels with fashionistas all over the globe. And two, they offer one of the best selections of fucking amazing clothes I have ever seen in one place. Seriously. You cannot call yourself a fashionista and not check out this website. If you haven't been - go now. Don't keep reading just click the link - but make sure you don't have to be anywhere for a few hours because you will be on this thing forever...

Here's just a few of the handpicked pieces from their new store, simply called "The Shop". The bottom two are Jiwon Jahng and the top one is Seelenkleid.
Check out www.notjustalabel.com/deadlynightshades to see our online shop!

1 comment:

Buffy Leigh said...

I just found you on Not Just a Label. Please let me know where I can get my own pair of the grey jodhpurs, as I'm dying to own them!!! (http://musingsofbuffyleigh.blogspot.com/2009/06/deadly-nightshades.html ) Thanks!