#dnsbikegang

Friday, June 11, 2010


The Nightshades are cleaning out their closets!!!


GIANT CLOTHING SWAP
Saturday June 12th
1pm - 5pm
1207 Bloor St. W, in the garden
$5~
Please bring a minimum of 5 items to swap. Items must be in good condition.

Spring is here and we've found some awesome stuff that we're looking to swap! Books, fabric, clothes - you name it, we've got it. From piles of party dresses to fabulous fabric and all kinds of crafty goodies - you're sure to find something you have to have!

You're welcome to come and have a look this Saturday between 1-5pm, in the garden at 69 Vintage Collective.

Please bring a minimum of 5 items to swap. Items can be clothing, books, craft supplies or furniture. Please don't bring anything ripped (unless it's supposed to be) or in bad shape.
Alterations will be available in The Make Den, downstairs!!!


Cover is only $5~ and will help us send Laura's art to NYC for the Bicycle Film Festival!

It's been a long time since we've held a swap, and we've got a tonne of great scores - don't miss out on this one!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Waaaah! I just found out about you ladies now. I'm a young lady living in Toronto who likes to sew and work on her bike and go on lots of rides on her bicycle, some long, some sort. I have a lot of clothes to get rid of and I've just been hoping for a clothing swap, I guess I'll keep them in the closet a little longer.

I hope I'll be seeing y'all around!