#dnsbikegang

Thursday, October 28, 2010

AFTERMATH.


It's hard to stomach... but I'm totally down for electing a unicorn next time round.

And on that note - here's hoping in said future elections, that the voter turn out will be more than 50%. This way we won't have a mayor supported by only a 1/4 of the city, and the suburbs at that (and I'm from Etobicoke). I would argue that Rob Ford as our mayor, is the result of apathy - he's too much of gong show to make sense of it otherwise. But for now (the next four years), let's all play the hand we've been dealt, and make our city what we know it can be, and not what's being forced upon us. Because, I still think that Toronto is one of the best cities in the world - no matter who claims to be running the show.

And, I'm glad to call this lovely lady one of my wonderful roommates & friend to the Nightshades. To hear more of her fantastic music go HERE!


No comments: