#dnsbikegang

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

BIKE RAP

Just messing around on the Internets, listening to some music. Yesterday I was listening to something in a car while I was moving, and it just made me want to ride my bike.

First, check out our girl Sunny D's new track "Moving" with Stone Tone and Angry Drew.


With this bike related beauty TO native Abdominal won the 2007 Echo Songwriting Prize for the best song in Canadian independent music by the Society of Composers, Authors and Music Publishers of Canada.

And this Rye Rye ft MIA song has been in my top rotation since its ACTUALLY BEEN SUNNY in Vancouver this week. Great for riding bikes...


Continuing with the sunshine theme, check out Bliss and Eso's Sea is Rising. Not related to bikes but I can break my own rules. Their group captures a zeitgeist... Check out their Addictions video for some mind blowing graffiti and animation.


And see what Jamie T thinks about riding bikes at the end of Calm Down Dearest...

No comments: