#dnsbikegang

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sourcing Sustainably

Eco Fashion World is a rad resource website that I have been following for years to get information on eco fashion brands and eco fashion happenings around the world. Over the past Eco Fashion Week here in Vancouver I got to meet and befriend the publishers Erda Schnarr and Aaron Handford. We've solidified the relationship even more, and I will be writing for them. Check out my first article:

Photobucket

It's a review of The National Association of Sustainable Fashion Designers' webinar with Source4Style on sustainable sourcing for fashion designers. It was a great webinar, read up about it, and if you are a designer yourself or simply interested in environmentally friendly clothing check out these two great organizations.

If you're interested in working with Eco Fashion World, or a brand looking to get exposure hit me up at meg@ecofashionworld.com

No comments: