#dnsbikegang

Friday, July 8, 2011

SAMMI = BEST WITH HER BRAND NEW BIKE RIDING SKILLS!

Photobucket
Meet Sammi Smith. My old roommate, amazing fantastic friend of the Nightshades & designer extrodinaire.

We always used to refer to her as our "pedestrian friend", and sadly watch her get into cabs or onto the public transit as we'd whisk away on our bicycles. There were numerous incidents (during the time we lived together, or as we trudged through design school) that Namtron and I attempted to teach her how to ride a bike... but to NO AVAIL. The above photo is from a failed attempt back in 2005.

But then... many years later and on the opposite coast SAMMI LEARNED HOW TO RIDE A BIKE THIS MONTH!!!!! I am so so proud of you Sammi!!!!

check her out!!!


2 comments:

RZY said...

i love it!

go sammi go!

<3

K.White said...

I think this may be the best thing I've ever seen. GO SAMMI GO!