#dnsbikegang

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Alcohol Olympics

I gave up drinking for Lent. (You know, for the little baby Jesus.) I am not very religious per say, but I think the exercises of restraint is a good for the mind and body. It's help me save money, lose weight, and have the ability to remember Saturday nights. But... how I miss you my dearest Alcohol! We will be reunited soon.

When I found this very well-made video about alcohol consumption, I had to post it.



GOOD is pretty much the wickedest magazine ever to come outta Cali, you should make a point of reading it at least on a semi-regular basis. They also make really rad videos as you can watch if you are too hungover to read. Their enforcement of awesome astounds me sometimes.



Just remember... 884 million people in this crazy world don't have access to clean drinking water, and here in Canada we PEE in it.

2 comments:

laura! said...

um.

i love this. thanks for the intro to something fabulous.

Anonymous said...

I gave up believing in Jesus for lent.