#dnsbikegang

Monday, October 25, 2010

BIKE SEAT COVERS!





For me my bike is like an extension of my body. So the more personalized i can make it the better ...and now you can do the same!

Get your own one-of-a-kind seat cover, made by yours truly via The Gild. Check out our etsy shop right HERE!

Locally produced using recycled materials and love. Each cover includes a removable foam insert for comfortable riding - while a shaped overhang, elastic cording and toggle at the base ensures a snug fit. This durable cover also doubles as a carrying case, to keep your lights, gloves & bike keys all in one place when you lock up. And if you're anything like me, I lose all the of above in the depths of my bag every single day.

Custom designs available upon request. Contact: the.gildhouse at gmail.com