#dnsbikegang

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Just Ride- 6pm TONIGHT!

#BikeHour is cool! I just heard about it via iBikeTo. Going for a ride at 6 tonight to get all romantic with the love of my life. (AKA my pink and purple Mission Bike that just got her forever-name "Care Bear")

Photobucket

Bike Hour Website Here.

What I like is that this celebrates the Equinoxes, which are the days that are an equal balance of night and day across the world. Isn't that the best part of a bike? The magical centrifugal force of perfect balance in rotation...

I like their sign-off:

MARTYRDOM HAS BEEN SHOWN NOT TO WORK, SO RIDE SAFELY, AS ALWAYS

So just ride...

P.S. While you watch this video picture a teenage Meg (blond streaks, nails did, Silver Jeans) gettin down at a Scarbierian house party where the walls are sweating.


LoveLoveLove,

No comments: